This new website has been designed to provide a wealth of information in a format that is compatible with a variety of operating systems and devices (e.g. laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Content is similarly organized across Project, Committee, and Council pages with expanding boxes – and scrolling often reveals more information.
To get started:
- Members should login (upper right corner) to view full content.
- NASEMSO.org has an impressive collection of information within the thousands of documents available here and there are different ways to locate information:
- Search the website for content by keyword(s) using the search box at the top of each page.
- Search for documents by title within a Project, Committee, or Council by going to their respective Documents Within these pages, searches are automatically filtered by the respective Project, Committee, or Council.
- Search for documents by title from the Resources –> Document Library Results can be filtered through a combination of keywords, category, type, and date.
This website includes over 2,500 documents and there are many more to come in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, if you are looking for something and not finding it, please contact us.
The vision and goal for this website is to remain relevant and valuable for the EMS community and our colleagues in public health, health care, and public safety. Toward that goal, content and features will be regularly changed and updated; your feedback is important and solicited.