State EMS Job Board
If you would like to share a State EMS job opportunity with NASEMSO, please email Executive Director Dia Gainor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job listings can be sent as Word or PDF documents, or you can provide us with a link to the job listing on your website. Please include the closing date of the job listing.
New Hampshire is seeking a new EMSC Program Manager. To view the position description and submit an application, click here and use "EMSC" as the keyword. Application Deadline: Until Filled.
- Management Lead Analyst EM027, Department of Health, Richmond District, Richmond, Virginia. Job description and application instructions. Application Deadline: May 3, 2017.
- Director of the Louisiana Bureau of Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Job description and application instructions. Application Deadline: Apr. 22, 2017.
- Reservist Job Opportunities, Federal Emergency Management Agency. If you are interested in these on-call, intermittent positions, please email your resume to email@example.com. Specify which one of the four Reservist opportunities listed below is of interest to you in the subject line of your email.
- Public Assistance Site Inspector Specialist: provide support by conducting site inspections to support the objective of capturing an applicant’s claimed disaster-related damages.
- Public Assistance Resource Specialist: provide support by tracking personnel, assignments lodging, turnaround times, training, and equipment for all Public Assistance staff.
- Public Assistance Administration Specialist: provide support by providing administrative subject matter expertise on Public Assistance (PA) issues to designated PA Group Supervisor or other personnel/teams as required.
- Public Assistance Planning Specialist: provide support by extracting and analyzing pertinent program information from a variety of sources in preparation of the PA portion of the IAP.