NASEMSO 2012 Mid-Year Meeting
May 7-8, 2012
Mid-Year Meeting Registration Form (02/15/12)
Mid-Year Meeting Program (04/11/12)
Mid-Year Meeting Week-at-a-Glance (04/11/12)
Data Managers Council Agenda (04/02/12)
PEC Council Agenda (04/18/12)
Trauma Managers Council Agenda (04/20/12)
HITS Committee Agenda (04/20/12)
Rural EMS Committee Agenda (04/25/12)
NASEMSO Federal Partners are pictured May 8 at the 2012
NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting. From left: Bill Seifarth, DHS OHA;
Gregg Margolis, HHS ASPR; Randy Kuykendall, President NASEMSO;
Beth Edgerton, HHS EMSC; Drew Dawson, DOT NHTSA OEMS;
and Denis Oneial, DHS USFA.
The ACS-NASEMSO Joint Organization Committee gathered
May 6-7 in Bethesda, Maryland, to discuss current initiatives.
- Update from ASPR (Assistant Secretary for Preparedness & Response), Gregg S. Margolis, PhD, NREMT-P, Director, Division of Health Systems and Health Care Policy, HHS/ASPR
- Presentation from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Drew Dawson
- Pharmaceutical Shortagesand the Impact on EMS, Carol A. Cunningham, M.D., FACEP, FAAEM, Chair, NASEMSO Medical Directors Council
- Connecting with Highway Safety Counterparts, Dia Gainor, NASEMSO Executive Director.
- Interstate Compacts Overview, R. Crady deGolian, Director, The National Center for Interstate Compacts, The Council of State Governments
- The National EMS Advisory Council, Aarron Reinert, NREMT-P, BA, Executive Director, Lakes Region EMS
- 2012 Western Region Wildfire Credentialing Survey, Jim DeTienne (MT), Paul Patrick (UT), and Terry Mullins (AZ)
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting purpose is to address emergency medical services and homeland security legislative and regulatory issues; the EMS work force; NASEMSO project updates (pandemic flu, mentor program, air medical task force, intelligent transportation and traffic incident management developments, and model trauma plan); the National EMS Education Standards project; and more.
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting is planned for members of NASEMSO and federal officials with a role in emergency medical services.
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
Reservations may be made by:
• Phone: 1-888-421-1442; when calling, reference "NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting"
• Website: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NSMO
Guest Room Rate is the prevailing federal per diem, currently $224 single; $249 double occupancy. These rates will be honored by the Hyatt Regency until April 18, 2012 or until the NASEMSO room block is sold out.
If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor of the NASEMSO 2012 Mid-Year Meeting, please contact NASEMSO Meeting & Exhibit Manager Sue Denston about sponsorship opportunities.
- NASEMSO 2011 Mid-Year Meeting
- NASEMSO 2010 Mid-Year Meeting
- NASEMSO 2009 Mid-Year Meeting
- NASEMSO 2008 Mid-Year Meeting
- NASEMSO 2007 Mid-Year Meeting