NASEMSO 2011 Mid-Year Meeting
May 4-6, 2011
NASEMSO 2011 Mid-Year Meeting Program (draft as of 04/27/11)
Data Managers Council Agenda (03/29/11)
Education & Professional Standards Council Agenda (04/05/11)
Pediatric Emergency Care Council 2011 Mid-Year Agenda (04/25/11)
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting purpose is to address emergency medical services and homeland security legislative and regulatory issues, the EMS work force, NASEMSO project updates (pandemic flu, mentor program, air medical task force, intelligent transportation/traffic incident management developments, model trauma plan), the National EMS Education Standards project, and more.
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting is planned for members of NASEMSO and federal officials with a role in emergency medical services.
- Download Registration Form: Word | PDF (02/25/11)
- Registration Fee: $240 includes Councils, Committees, and NASEMSO Program
- Single Day Registration: $125
- Program Includes: handouts, breaks, and lunch.
Loews Annapolis Hotel
126 West St.
Annapolis, MD 21401
To reserve online:
• Click on www.loewsannapolis.com
• Select your arrival and departure dates
• Select “Group” from the Partner/Group Rates dropdown menu
• In the Code Field enter EMS503
To reserve via phone:
• Telephone 1-800-526-2593
• Identify yourself as a National Association of State EMS Officials’ Mid-Year Meeting participant
- The Loews Annapolis Hotel is 30 minutes from the Baltimore/Washington International Airport. Shuttles are available from BWI, DCA, and IAD.
- Discounted airport transfer fees have been arranged for NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting participants. Click here for details or to reserve transporation online.
EMS Innovations, Inc.
If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor of the NASEMSO 2011 Mid-Year Meeting, please contact Meeting & Exhibit Manager Sue Denston about sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in our association but NASEMSO does not solicit topics or engage in an open “call for speakers.” External applications or proposed topics are not accepted for the general program. Individuals or businesses with a product or service are strongly encouraged to consider booth space in our exhibit hall which is held in conjunction with our annual meeting. Breakfast or evening lectures will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but opportunities are strictly reserved for Corporate Sponsors at the Platinum and Executive Platinum Levels. To request more information on NASEMSO sponsorship opportunities, please contact NASEMSO Program Manager Kathy Robinson at Robinson@nasemso.org.
- NASEMSO 2010 Mid-Year Meeting
- NASEMSO 2009 Mid-Year Meeting
- NASEMSO 2008 Mid-Year Meeting
- NASEMSO 2007 Mid-Year Meeting