NASEMSO Medical Directors Council Meeting
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:00-6:00 p.m.
Le Pavillon, 833 Poydras Street,
New Orleans, Louisiana
This meeting is for members of the NASEMSO Medical Directors Council, other NASEMSO members, federal partners, EMS physicians, EMS fellows, and others attending the NAEMSP Annual Meeting.
The NASEMSO Medical Directors Council Meeting is held in conjunction with the National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP) Annual Meeting, but is not affiliated with NAEMSP. A $90 registration is charged to help offset the meeting expense to NASEMSO. register online
|Registration Type:||By Jan. 13, 2017||As of Jan. 14, 2017|
The early bird registration deadline is Jan. 13, 2017, for registrations received by NASEMSO Headquarters. Registration fees increase as of Jan. 14, 2017, and will be subject to a late registration fee of $15. In order to lock in your registration rate, you must complete an online registration form and obtain a registration number. Otherwise, your registration fee will be based on the date your registration is received by NASEMSO Headquarters.
NASEMSO has a small block of rooms at Le Pavillon for $129 per night. Le Pavillon is 0.4 mile from the Hyatt, the conference hotel for the NAEMSP Annual Meeting.
- To reserve by phone: call 800-535-9095; request a room in the National Association of State EMS Officials room block.
- To reserve online:Le Pavillon NASEMSO block.
- Hotel reservation deadline: Dec. 22, 2016.
- All cancellations must be provided in writing.
- Written cancellations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 703-241-5603, or mailed to NASEMSO Headquarters, 201 Park Washington Court, Falls Church, VA 22046. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. NASEMSO Headquarters will provide you with a cancellation number to confirm receipt of your cancellation.
- We understand that plans may change due to circumstances beyond your control. If you are unable to attend the NASEMSO Medical Directors Council meeting, you may transfer your registration to another individual. Identify the person attending in your place and provide complete contact information.
- If you must cancel, please do so in writing by Dec. 30, 2016. NASEMSO will provide a full refund. We regret that we cannot refund any fees as of Dec. 31, 3026, because we must submit complete commitments for facilities, materials and meals.
- If we do not hear from you by Dec. 30, 2016, we will assume that you will participate based on your registration and will incur costs on your behalf. Therefore, if you do not cancel, your registration fees are due even if you do not attend.