NASEMSO 2010 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow
Oct. 10-15, 2010
Marriott Norfolk Waterside
Waterside Convention Center
Download Registration Form
Travel Support Application Form
(Travel support available to State EMS Directors and the official State
Representatives for the following Councils: Data Manager, Education & Professional
Standards, Medical Director, Pediatric Emergency Care, and Trauma Manager,
who cannot otherwise participate in the Annual Meeting.)
The NASEMSO Annual Meeting generally occurs in October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The NASEMSO Annual Meeting purpose is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues. Exhibits of advanced equipment, technology, and services are part of the meeting.
Members of NASEMSO; state, federal, and other officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers.
- NASEMSO Annual Meeting Program (as of Oct. 6, 2010)
- Data Managers Council Agenda (as of Oct. 1, 2010)
- Education & Professional Standards Council Agenda (as of Aug. 31, 2010)
- Medical Directors Council Agenda (as of Sept. 19, 2010)
- Pedicatric Emergency Care Council Agenda (as of Sept. 21, 2010)
- Trauma Managers Council Agenda (as of Oct. 6, 2010)
- Domestic Preparedness Agenda (as of Aug. 23, 2010)
- Communications Committee Meeting Agenda (as of Aug. 30, 2010)
- Williamsburg Walking Tour and Colonial Williamsburg Dinner (Thursday, October 14). The $45 per person cost includes: Williamsburg guided walking tour, tavern dinner with an open bar, gratuities, and bus transportation. The deadline to register for the optional outing is Tuesday, September 21 (unfortunately, there will be no onsite registrations accepted). Participants will depart the hotel at 3:00 p.m. and return by 10:30 p.m. Outing participants should gather in the hotel lobby by 2:45 pm for a prompt 3:00 p.m. depature.
- Download Optional Outing Registration Form
Marriott Norfolk Waterside
235 East Main Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
- $160 single or double occupancy.
- Toll-free reservations: 1-800-874-0264.
- Reference "National Association of State EMS Officials" to secure the $160 rate.
- The Marriott will honor the NASEMSO group rate until Sept. 21, 2010, or until the room block is sold out.
Taxi Services and Airport/Hotel Shuttle Information:
- Taxi services are available from Newport News/Williamsburg (PHF) or Norfolk International Airport (ORF) to the hotel.
- Transportation between Norfolk International Airport and Norfolk Waterside Marriott:
Arrangements have been made with a transportation company in Norfolk to provide transport between Norfolk International Airport and the Norfolk Waterside Marriott. To book transportation:
- Click on http://www.onetransportationsolution.com/quote.php to go to the reservation page.
- At step 1, you will be asked for a conference code.
- The conference code is 98307. This will show their special rate of $17.00 one way, or the round trip rate of $34.00.
- You can opt to make a one way reservation or round trip (arrival and departure). You are welcome to make the return trip reservation once you arrive at their booth for your ride to the hotel.
- At the end of the process, you will be directed to Pay Pal to pay for the ride
- 2009 Annual Meeting program information & presentations - Learn about the 2009 Annual Meeting and download presentations here.
- 2008 Annual Meeting program information & presentations | 2008 photo gallery
- 2007 Annual Meeting (program information and presentations)
- 2006 Annual Meeting (program information)