2009 Annual Meeting
NASEMSO 2009 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow
Sept. 20-25, 2009
The Peabody ~ Little Rock, Arkansas
Registration Materials | Agenda | Activity Flyers | 2009 Presentations
About the Meeting | Who Should Attend | Abstracts & Proposals
2009 Sponsors & Exhibitors | Exhibitor Prospectus/Contract | Sponsorship Opportunities
Why Exhibit at the NASEMSO 2009 Tradeshow? | Looking Ahead | Archives
NEW THIS YEAR: 2009 Sponsors & Exhibitors Page
- State EMS Officials (i.e., official State EMS Director, Data Manager, EMSC Coordinator, Medical Director, Training Coordinator, and Trauma Manager):
- General Registrants
- Annual Meeting Speaker Registration
- 2009 Annual Meeting Program (as of Sept. 15, 2009)
- Data Managers Council Agenda (as of Sept. 7, 2009)
- EMSC Council Agenda (as of Sept. 18, 2009)
- Medical Directors Council Agenda (as of Sept. 5, 2009)
- Training Coordinators Council Agenda (as of Aug. 20, 2009)
- Trauma Managers Council Agenda (as of Aug. 15, 2009)
- 2009 Leadership Skills Program Agenda (as of June 17, 2009)
- Domestic Preparedness Program Agenda (as of July 29, 2009)
- EMS Update on H1N1 Influenza A and Pan Flu - Kathy Robinson, NASEMSO Program Manager (PPT)
- What's New at CDC - Richard C. Hunt, MD, FACEP, Director, Division of Injury Response, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- EMS Data: Integration with Electronic Medical Records - Greg Mears, MD, NC EMS Medical Director
- Regionalizing Emergency Care Systems - Greg Mears, MD, NC EMS Medical Director
- Regionalization of Emergency Care - Robert R. Bass, MD, FACEP, Maryland Institute for EMS Systems
- Emergency Medical Services for Children Update
- Air Medical Update - Robert R. Bass, MD, FACEP, Maryland Institute for EMS Systems
- Advanced Automatic Collision Notification and Field Triage Guidelines for Injured Patients - Richard C. Hunt, MD, FACEP, Director, Division of Injury Response, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Implementing a Statewide Ambulance No-Diversion Policy - Abdullah Rehayem, Director, Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health, Office of EMS.
- NASEMSO Position Statement of Regionalization of Care
The NASEMSO Annual Meeting generally occurs in October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The NASEMSO Annual Meeting purpose is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues. Exhibits of advanced equipment, technology, and services are part of the meeting.
Members of NASEMSO; federal officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers.
NASEMSO does not accept unsolicited abstracts or proposals for course presentations at this time; however, several sponsorships opportunities are available. For more information, please contact NASEMSO Program Advisor Kathy Robinson.
- Why Exhibit at the NASEMSO 2009 Tradeshow?
- Download Exhibitor Prospectus
- Download Exhibitor Contract
The NASEMSO 2010 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow has been scheduled for Oct. 10-15, 2010, in Norfolk, Virginia.
2007 Annual Meeting (program information and presentations)
2006 Annual Meeting (program information)