NASEMSO Fall 2016 Meeting
Sept. 19-22, 2016
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The NASEMSO Fall Meeting generally occurs in September or October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The purpose of the Fall Meeting is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues.
Members of NASEMSO; state, federal, and other officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers. NASEMSO 2016 Fall Meeting Justification: Assessing the Benefit to Program Staff
Winning 2016 Abstracts
- 1st Place: Evaluating the Success of the South Carolina Statewide Data Improvement Plan. Authors: Sean Kaye, BA, EMT-P; Rob Wronski, MBA, NRP; Arnold Alier, EdD, NRP; Mike Mastropole, BS, EMT-B; Paul Cooper, BA; Antonio R. Fernandez, PhD, NRP, FAHA.
- 2nd Place: Statewide Educational Intervention Dramatically Increases Capnography use in North Carolina. Authors: Antonio R. Fernandez, PhD, NRP, FAHA; Mike Mastropole, BS, EMT-B; David Ezzell, MPA, EMT-P; Jennifer Kagarise Wilson, BA, EMT-B1; James Winslow, MD, MPH, FACEP.
- 3rd Place: Racial Disparities on the Identification of Emergency Department Diagnosed Stroke in the Florida EMS System. Authors: Junwei Jiang, MPH; Joshua Sturms, MS; Steve McCoy, BAS; Karen Card, MPH; Shamarial Robertson, PhD; Joe Nelson, DO.
- Honorable Mention: An Assessment of the Impact of the South Carolina Overdose Prevention Act of 2015. Authors: Brian S. Barrier, BA, Michael Mastropole, BS, EMT-B, Rob Wronski, MBA, NRP, Arnold Alier, EdD, NRP, Antonio R. Fernandez, PhD, NRP, FAHA
- Download a compilation (pdf) of all abstracts (9) submitted for the 2016 competition.
Joint Session of the Medical Directors Council, Education and Professional Services Council, and Domestic Preparedness Committee
Just-in-Time Training Options for State EMS Officials (Sept. 20, 2016)
- Air Medical Committee Agenda
- Agency & Vehicle Licensure (AVL) Committee Agenda
- Community Paramedicine - Mobile Integrated Health Committee Agenda
- Domestic Preparedness Committee Agenda
- Highway Incident and Transportation Systems (HITS) Committee Agenda
- Rural EMS Committee Agenda
- Safe Transport of Children (STC) Committee Agenda
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
330 Tijeras Avenue, N.W.
Albuquerqe, NM 87102
Guest Room Reservations:
The NASEMSO rate is $165 single or double occupancy, and is available until Aug. 19, 2016, OR until the NASEMSO room block is sold out.
Reserve online: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NASEMSO
Reserve by phone: Call 1-888-421-1442 (toll free), and reference "NASEMSO Fall Meeting"
- 2016 Fall Meeting
- 2015 Fall Meeting
- 2014 Fall Meeting
- 2013 Fall Meeting
- 2012 Fall Meeting
- 2011 Fall Meeting
- 2010 Fall Meeting
- 2009 Fall Meeting
- 2008 Fall Meeting
- 2007 Fall Meeting
- 2006 Fall Meeting