Plan to Attend
NASEMSO Fall 2015 Meeting & Tradeshow
Oct. 12-16, 2015
Marriott Louisville Downtown and
the Kentucky International Convention Center
The NASEMSO Fall Meeting generally occurs in September or October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The NASEMSO Annual Meeting purpose is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues. Exhibits of advanced equipment, technology, and services are part of the meeting.
Members of NASEMSO; state, federal, and other officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers. NASEMSO 2015 Fall Meeting Justification: Assessing the Benefit to Program Staff
- First Place: Training Matters! How Utah Improved the Documentation of Pre-Hospital Pediatric Vital Signs
- Second Place: Outcomes Matter- Linking EMS Records to Hospital Diagnoses
- Third Place: Spatial Analysis of Opioid Mortality and EMS Administration of Naloxone in Oklahoma
- Fourth Place: Crosswalk Analysis of Community Paramedicine Program Activity and County Health Assessments and Improvement Plans in Arizona
- Download a compilation (pdf) of all abstracts (10) submitted for the 2015 competition.
- Data Managers Council Agenda (as of Oct. 6, 2015)
- Educational & Professional Standards Council Agenda (as of Oct. 8, 2015)
- Pediatric Emergency Care Council Agenda (as of Oct. 9, 2015)
- Medical Directors Council Agenda (as of Oct. 1, 2015)
- Trauma Managers Council Agenda (as of Oct. 5, 2015)
- AVL Committee Agenda (as of Oct. 6, 2015)
- Domestic Preparedness Committee Agenda (as of Sept. 3, 2015)
- Marriott Louisville Downtown Guest Room Reservations: Call Marriott Reservations (1-800-266-9432) and reference "NASEMSO" to book at the $169 rate (plus tax), single or double occupancy.
- Book online here: NASEMSO: National Association of State EMS Officials Hotel Reservations
- 15% of the NASEMSO block is at the per diem. These rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: Sept. 11, 2015, or until the NASEMSO room block is sold out, whichever occurs first.
- Welcome to Louisville: map of Louisville with dining options and local attractions.
- East Market District in Louisville: map with dining options and local attractions.
State EMS officials are invited to join in the "State Souvenir Exchange.” Bring an item representative of your state (and of nominal cost) for an exchange with your colleagues. Don’t miss the opportunity to educate attendees about your state in this entertaining event.
- The NASEMSO abstracts competition closed on Aug. 31, 2015.
- 2014 Fall Meeting
- 2013 Fall Meeting
- 2012 Fall Meeting
- 2011 Fall Meeting
- 2010 Fall Meeting
- 2009 Fall Meeting
- 2008 Fall Meeting
- 2007 Fall Meeting
- 2006 Fall Meeting