Plan to Attend
NASEMSO 2014 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow
Oct. 6-10, 2014
Westin Cleveland Public Auditorium
Proposed Bylaws Amendment
Data Managers Council Agenda (as of Sept. 30, 2014)
Educational & Professional Standards Council Agenda (as of July 18, 2014)
Medical Directors Council Agenda (as of Sept. 29, 2014)
Pediatric Emergency Care Council Agenda (as of Sept. 26, 2014)
Trauma Managers Council Agenda (as of July 24, 2014)
- Optional Outing to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2014, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Cleveland Resource Guide for NASEMSO 2014 Annual Meeting from Carol Cunningham: download from the Members Only home page here
The NASEMSO Annual Meeting generally occurs in September or October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The NASEMSO Annual Meeting purpose is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues. Exhibits of advanced equipment, technology, and services are part of the meeting.
Members of NASEMSO; state, federal, and other officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers. NASEMSO Annual Meeting Justification: Assessing the Benefit to Program Staff
Westin Cleveland Downtown
777 Saint Clair Avenue NE
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Rate: NASEMSO's single/double rate is $175.
- Reservation Deadline: Sept. 15, 2014.
- Reservation Method: Rooms in the NASEMSO contracted block may be booked online or by phone.
- Phone: If reserving by phone, call 888-627-8085 and reference the "National Association of State EMS Officials."
- Online: National Association of State EMS Officials
OR copy-and-paste the following link into a web browser: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1405204748&key=31EFDBAD
The goal of the NASEMSO-sponsored poster competition is to foster and develop system research and performance assessment and improvement skills in State offices of EMS and trauma. Download the Call for Posters here for complete details. Deadline for abstracts is Aug. 31, 2014. Questions should be directed to Terry Mullins, firstname.lastname@example.org.