Plan to Attend
NASEMSO 2013 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow
Sept. 16-20, 2013
Download the NASEMSO Mobile App Today:
NASEMSO 2013 Annual Meeting Mobile App
The NASEMSO Annual Meeting generally occurs in September or October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The NASEMSO Annual Meeting purpose is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues. Exhibits of advanced equipment, technology, and services are part of the meeting.
Members of NASEMSO; state, federal, and other officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers. NASEMSO Annual Meeting Justification: Assessing the Benefit to Program Staff
- Data Managers Council Agenda
- Education & Professional Standards Council Agenda
- Medical Directors Council Agenda
- Pediatric Emergency Care Council Agenda
- Trauma Managers Council Agenda
- 2013 Education Agenda I-Team Agenda
- Domestic Preparedness Committee Agenda
- HITS Committee Agenda
- Rural EMS Committee Agenda
Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
- Room Rate: $165 single or double occupancy.
- Reservations: To reserve a room, call 615-883-2211 and identify yourself as part of the National Association of State EMS Officials’ 2013 Annual Meeting OR Group Code X-EMS03.
- Reservation Deadline: Aug. 15, 2013, or until the NASEMSO room block is sold out.
Inn at Opryland
2401 Music Valley Drive
- Location: This hotel is located across the street from the Gaylord Opryland, and complimentary shuttle service between the two hotels is available.
- Room Rate: $109 plus tax.
- Reservations: To reserve a room, call 615-889-0800 or reserve online, identifying yourself as part of the National Association of State EMS Officials.
- Reservation Deadline: Rate is available until Aug. 23, 2013, or until the NASEMSO room block is sold out.
- Note: Unfortunately, for anyone wishing to extend their stay on the back end of the NASEMSO Annual Meeting, the Inn at Opryland is sold out for several nights beginning on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013.
Hyatt Place Opryland
220 Rudy's Circle
- Location: This hotel is located one mile from the Gaylord Opryland, and Hyatt Place offers complimentary shuttle service between the two hotels.
- Room Rate: NASEMSO's rate is $149 plus tax.
- Reservation Deadline: This rate is available until Aug. 22, 2013, or until the NASEMSO room block is sold out.
- Reservations: Call 888-492-8847, and state that you are with the National Association of State EMS Officials Group Block.
- Please Note: The Hyatt Place has a 72-hour cancellation notice, unless the cancellation is due to a documented business or personal emergency.
- Also Note: Rooms are not available on Friday, Sept. 20, 2013.
- 2012 Annual Meeting
- Presentations from the NASEMSO 2012 Annual Meeting
- 2011 Annual Meeting
- 2010 Annual Meeting
- 2009 Annual Meeting
- 2008 Annual Meeting
- 2007 Annual Meeting
- 2006 Annual Meeting