2008 Annual Meeting
Program and Agendas
- 2008 Annual Meeting Program (09/16/08)
- Data Managers Council Agenda (09/17/08)
- Domestic Preparedness Committee Agenda (09/17/08)
- EMSC Coordinators Council Agenda (09/18/08)
- Leadership Skills Program Agenda (09/19/08)
- Medical Directors Council Agenda (09/19/08)
- Training Coordinators Council Agenda (09/19/08)
- Trauma Managers Council Agenda (09/21/08)
- Registration materials - directors & voting council members only (08/15/08)
State EMS Director and the official state representative for the following Councils: EMSC Coordinator, Data Manager, Medical Director, Trauma Manager, Training Coordinator
- Registration materials - general (08/15/08)
- Registration materials - speakers (08/15/08)
- Optional outing flyer & registration (06/19/08)
Mon., Sept. 22: Space Needle visit, dinner, and transportation
Deadline to register for optional outing: Sept. 16, 2008
- Trauma Managers Council Presentation, by Chris Tilden, Director, Kansas Office of Local & Rural Health
- Special Report: NHTSA/Johns Hopkins University EMS Systems Study - Dr. Robert Bass, NASEMSO Immediate Past President and Anthony Carlini
- Intelligent Transportation Systems and EMS System Data Integration for
Safety, Emergency, and Crisis Response Planning - Dr. Thomas Horan, Executive Director, Claremont Information and Technology Institute
- Results of the National EMS Workforce Assessment - Drew Dawson, NHTSA Office of EMS
- Federal Partner Updates:
- Panel Discussion: EMS Education Agenda
- State Partnership Performance Measures: Looking at the Horizon - Tasmeen Singh Weik, MPH, NREMTP, Director, EMSC National Resource Center
- FY 2008-FY 2010 EMSC Strategic Plan - Tasmeen Singh Weik, MPH, NREMTP, Director, EMSC National Resource Center
The NASEMSO Annual Meeting generally occurs in October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The NASEMSO Annual Meeting purpose is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues. Exhibits of advanced equipment, technology, and services are part of the meeting.
Members of NASEMSO; federal officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers.
Hotel Murano (formerly Sheraton), 1320 Broadway Plaza, Tacoma, WA 98042
Room Rate: $165 single/double
Reservation Deadline: Aug. 20, 2008
Call 1- 877-986-8083 and reference "NASEMSO Annual Meeting."
Transportation: $40 round trip from Sea-Tac Airport (SEA) via Capital Aeroporter Airport Shuttle.
- Book online—click here for NASEMSO rates.
- Or go to www.capair.com and click on the Reservations button. Once there, enter the code EMS in the Frequent User ID box at the bottom of the page.
Download the NASEMSO 2008 Exhibitor Prospectus. If you would like more information on how you can showcase your products and services to the leading EMS policy-makers in the United States, please contact NASEMSO Exhibit and Meetings Manager Sue Denston at 703-538-3540.
If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor of the NASEMSO 2008 Annual Meeting, please contact NASEMSO Program Advisor Kathy Robinson, email@example.com, 703-538-1799, ext. 1701, to find out about sponsorship opportunities.
The NASEMSO 2009 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow has been scheduled for Sept. 20-25, 2009, at the Peabody, in Little Rock, Arkansas.
2007 Annual Meeting (program information and presentations)
2006 Annual Meeting (program information)