Privacy, Security, Return, and Shipping Policies
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services.
- We collect visitor’s contact information including e-mail addresses and financial information. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to customers. The customer’s contact information is used for communicating with our customers on related issues. We may send mailings through the U.S. Postal Service or other standard carrier to the address a customer provides.
- Member contact information collected may be distributed to a third party for list rental. You may opt out by checking the “exclude contact information” box.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill the purchaser for products or services.
- All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
2. Security Method of TransmissionWe use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. This sophisticated system scrambles your financial date as it travels from your computer to our website; making is useless to anyone but NASEMSO and software service contractor Integrated Software Solutions, Inc. (ISS).
3. Return Policy
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. NASEMSO merchandise sold through the online store may be returned for credit on the card used for purchase. NASEMSO membership payments are non-refundable. Meeting cancellations are subject to the individual cancellation policies established for the meeting.
4. Shipping Policy
We ship our products via United States Postal Service or other standard carrier. Merchandise costs include shipping.
National Association of State EMS Officials (NASEMSO)
201 Park Washington Court
Falls Church, VA 22046-4527