Safe Transport of Children Ad Hoc Committee (STC)
Safe Transport of Children by EMS: Interim Guidance (Final, Mar. 8, 2017)
NASEMSO Spring Meeting, Mar. 7, 2017
- Safe Transport of Children Ad Hoc Meeting
- Improving Occupant Protection for Non-Critical Pediatric Patients in Ambulances: A Training Curriculum for EMS Personnel, presentation, Dr. Marilyn Bull.
NASEMSO Spring Meeting, Wednesday, Apr. 6, 2016
- Safe Transport of Children Ad Hoc Committee
- Ambulance Safety for Children: A Perspective and a Goal (PPT) (PDF) Dr. Marilyn Bull (Riley Hospital for Children). Please note: We are providing both the PPT and the PDF of Dr. Bull's presentation here. The PPT takes longer to download, but the videos in her presentation are only accessible with the PPT.
- Safely Transporting Kids: The Journey Ahead, Jim Green (NIOSH)
- Safely Transporting Kids: What We Know and Don't Know, Dan Sjoquist (Serenity Safety Products).
- Working Group Best-Practice Recommendations for the Safe Transportation of Children in Emergency Ground Ambulances (NHTSA, 2012)
- Ambulance Patient Compartment Human Factors Design Guidebook (DHS) Transport of Children starts on page 30.
- NASEMSO Resolution 2014-02, Support for Ambulance and Equipment Crash-Testing Standards and Related Safe Transport Recommendations for Children in Ground Ambulances
- Pediatric Transport Protocol (WY)
- Pediatric Transport Guidelines (WY)
- Pediatric Transportation Protocol (VT)
- Safe Transportation of Children in Ground Ambulances - Statewide BLS Protocol (PA)
- Safe Pediatric Transports (NC)
- Here to Help: Proper Child Restraints in Emergency Vehicles (NC, Oct 2011)
- The Do's & Don'ts of Transporting Children in an Ambulance (Flyer, NHTSA/HRSA, late 1990s)
- Safe Transportation of Children in Ground Ambulances - Recommendations (Flyer, ID)
- Safe Transportation of Children in Emergency Ground Ambulances (Brochure, ID)
- Transport Children Safely in your Ambulance (Flyer, PA)
- Transport Children Safely - Do/Do Not (Sticker Template, PA)
- Challenges Associated with the Safe Transport of Children in Ambulances (poster, Maryland, 2014)
- Reference for Safe Transport of Children in Ambulances (reference card, Maryland, 2014)
- Transport Children Safely (ER Poster, PA)
- Keeping Kids Safe in Ambulances (Infographic, PA)
- Safe Pediatric Transportation (Poster, ID)
- Barriers to Implementation of Recommendations for Transport of Children in Ground Ambulances (Poster, Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital)